Friday, June 17, 2011

And So It Begins.




We have set a tentative date and are making out final push to move!  It's going to be a busy, eventful, undoubtedly stressful, yet WONDERFUL time in our lives, full of new beginnings, building, adventures, fresh starts, and a step into the future!! Finally, we will be working for the goal instead of maintaining the old 'holding pattern' we've been in for so long.

As soon as the decision was made, so many issues that were confusing and sometimes nerve wracking, swarming and circling around in my head, tormenting me and keeping me sort of on edge most of the time, have just become crystal clear with this new, amazing and wonderful information!  Issues of prioritizing tasks and personal possessions, what to keep what to sell, or what to give away and to whom, what to throw away, what new to acquire before we go; all are important to put into order, but I couldn't seem to make  logical sense out of anything.

Yes, pinpointing the goal is a good thing!  :) I don't know why I wasn't able to do that until now.  I guess things left dangling like a carrot in the yet unseen future are just easy to learn to ignore.

Well, I'm not going to be ignoring them anymore.  I'm off to the races, sports fans!  Cheer me on!!!

1 comment:

Retta said...

Ahhhh ... the music makes me want to grab some cleaning supplies & boxes and dance my way through packing for you LOL
I am soooooooooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you, my friend!!!
You can do this!!!