Friday, July 29, 2011

The ABC's of Moving



I'm not sure where I read about this, but someone, somewhere in my multitude of blog subscriptions said that they were going to write a blog for every letter of the alphabet during the month of August.  I think I may try that!  That would be quite an undertaking (for me anyway) on a regular schedule, but for me to attempt this during what is possibly one of the busiest months of my life could be plain 'o stupid.


THIS is the month we move.  I have to sort, toss, donate, yard sell, and pack everything I own and have collected over the seventeen plus years I've lived in this house, and trim it all down to, basically, essentials and a few sentimentals.


I think I'm throwing my hat in the ring for it anyway.  I had planned to document this whole deal, so maybe this will be a good motivator to keep me true to my plan.   If it turns out to be more stressful than it is  helpful I'll just stop and pick it up another day.  :)


Here we go.  :D

1 comment:

Retta said...

The ABC's of moving ...
A - always have a plan
B - be diligent
C - crap can be replaced LOL (sorry but it's the first thing that came to my mind)
I know you're tossing stuff and dwindling things down. The less you have, the easier it is to move ... but you & I both know to not get rid of things you will need. It usually doesn't pay to have to replace those kinds of things!
I am sooooooo excited for you!!!